Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long to get a redemption in the mail?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2006, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

How long to get a redemption in the mail?

I want to redeem points for BW travel cards for a trip I'm taking at the end of September, 6 weeks away. How far in advance should I order the cards? I ask because I'm keeping my eyes out for any kinds of redepmtion bonuses and don't want to miss out on any deals but I also don't want to wait so long that I don't get the cards in time.

I should point out that i want travel cards instead of the free room night vouchers because (1) I don't have enough points to get a free room where I'm staying, (2) I have one of the Odd Parents $50 promotional cards that I will combine with the cards I get from the redemption which will add up to a free night, and (3) I'll still earn points when paying with a travel card.
Old Aug 13, 2006, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

To answer my own question... I made the redemption request online and it said it could take 4-6 weeks. I made the request on August 9 and I got the cards in the mail on August 12. Not bad at all! They were mailed from Arizona and I'm in California.

Of course your mileage may vary.
Old Aug 13, 2006, 7:11 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Talking

Originally Posted by runchadrun
I made the request on August 9 and I got the cards in the mail on August 12. Not bad at all! They were mailed from Arizona and I'm in California.

Of course your mileage may vary.
Wow. Being in PHX I should get them even faster.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.