Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Past Best western fall promo was free nights at 10,000 points, any news on 2021?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Past Best western fall promo was free nights at 10,000 points, any news on 2021?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2021, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Hey all perhaps you took advantage of this before, I did a few years ago and it turned out to be a day after massive fires here in SoCal so my Santa Barbara stay was not so great. After the fact posted about how kimpton(pre ihg) had posted on their socials that you could cancel without penalty due to fires and I wrote that up in the follow up survey email. The gm offered a comp night and I stayed in April. Looking for more 10,000 point stays!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.