Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Highly recommend this for anyone at AMS Schipol. NL.

Old Oct 13, 20, 5:02 am
Suspended
Original Poster

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...ode.92746.html

Staff are superb and the rooms are fully kitted out if you want to cook for yourself. I had a corner suite and it was really nice to sit outside in the sunshine. It really nice area to walk around and easy to get into the centre of town on foot in about 10-12 minutes where there loads of great places to eat and shop.
thunderdeacon likes this.
Old Nov 10, 20, 5:23 am

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Not used to see slightly off locations praised, I had to scrutinize the Hotel info pages, included in the link. Their definition of the location is that it's 7 km both to AMS airport and to the City of Amsterdam, which wouldn't be walking distance from/to the airport for me, but on a nice summer day, a stroll to the city could be fancied, given there are lots of beerhouses/bars en route. I'm not challenging your lap time of 10-12 minutes, though.
Old Dec 31, 20, 5:00 am

Programs: FB: Ultimate / P4L - Hilton Diamond
I know this area well, there's honestly nothing of interest in the near vicinity. Perhaps if you prefer a more quiet area, it could have some charm.

That said, public transport options are great for quick access to Schiphol airport and going to Amsterdam should not take more than 30 minutes.
bedeve likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: