Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best western emailed a $25 travel card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2020, 8:07 pm

I'd be curious if ANYONE has received the email.
Old Sep 13, 2020, 9:40 am

The unsolicited $25 gift card was sent to targeted members who had cancelled bookings in the earlier part of the year. It is not triggered by a stay or registered promo, and not related to the separate gas or Father's day offers.
Brendan likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2021, 3:07 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to apply multiple BW e-gift cards to a single night's stay? I've had a few BW stays recently and have received some $20 e-gift cards via e-mail, but they don't say anything about whether you're limited to just one per night.
Old Aug 12, 2021, 3:08 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by heraclitus
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to apply multiple BW e-gift cards to a single night's stay? I've had a few BW stays recently and have received some $20 e-gift cards via e-mail, but they don't say anything about whether you're limited to just one per night.
I have done this.
heraclitus likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2021, 2:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by heraclitus
If you had looked for the most recent thread about gift cards, instead of picking one with no activity in almost a year, you would have the answer, because the most recent thread was about a question very much like yours:

$25 gift card promo
heraclitus likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.