Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Go Get Green promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

Go Get Green promotion

Water is a precious resource, and you can help reduce water usage and earn Best Western RewardsŪ points by opting out of housekeeping services during your stay.

Receive 500 bonus points per night, for each day you opt out of housekeeping services.*

How does it work?
  • When you check in, let the front desk know you wish to opt out of housekeeping services, or place the door hanger, located in your room, outside your door.
  • You will receive 500 BWR bonus points each day you opt out of housekeeping.
  • If the hotel has an on-site restaurant, you may receive an equivalent in food and beverage credit.
  • There is a 2-night minimum stay. Offer does not apply to the day of check out.
  • *Terms and conditions apply. Minimum 2-night stay required. Guests must be enrolled in the Best Western Rewards program. Green Housekeeping program available at participating hotels.

With Mr. Piross we usually decline houskeeping up to 3 nights, so it might be another easy point collecting option for us, and probably for many other guests. (Beside the reviews.) I hope that at least the CA hotels ae participating ones.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.