Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

REWRUSH119 - free night (good for 60 days) after 2 stays between 2/4/19 and 4/14/19

REWRUSH119 - free night (good for 60 days) after 2 stays between 2/4/19 and 4/14/19

Old Jun 8, 20, 3:32 pm

Programs: Dust...
Originally Posted by synergistic View Post
I never received either of the initial certs for my other half or myself, and haven't received the extended certificate either. They told me ten days. I get all their marketing emails, so I don't know what's up...
Same on all points here. If I log into my rewards activity dashboard I do see “Rush120 Fnv Extension (Until 8.31.2020)” with the transaction date matching the date I called.
Old Jun 28, 20, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by symbols View Post
Same on all points here. If I log into my rewards activity dashboard I do see “Rush120 Fnv Extension (Until 8.31.2020)” with the transaction date matching the date I called.
Never did get them automatically, for my other half or myself. Ended up calling in because we had a trip coming up - the agent was able to book them and immediately sent us the vouchers. We forwarded those to the hotel at check in, went off without a hitch.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: