Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

REWRUSH119 - free night (good for 60 days) after 2 stays between 2/4/19 and 4/14/19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

REWRUSH119 - free night (good for 60 days) after 2 stays between 2/4/19 and 4/14/19

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:35 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
I just got notified of my voucher and I called/used it immediately at BW+ Normandy Inn Minneapolis. The reservation shows taking 24000 points so the hotels get reimburse the rate as award stay.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:47 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Bonvoy, Choice, IHG
Has anyone had to call and follow up on theirs? I am still waiting nearly 30 days after my second night check out for notification.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 2:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold (1st choice) BW Diamond (2nd)

Not related but just completed a stay 2 days ago and got my normal property+elite bonus rewards points. Today i checked and i got these points. Its equal to the base points the property issued. I havent had a stay in a while so i dont know what they are for. Anyone have any clue?
Old Apr 12, 2019, 10:41 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels
I completed my second stay on 3/25 and received my voucher on 4/4. Despite receiving it by email on 4/4, it said it was issued on 4/1 and valid until 6/10. Both of my promotional stays were at a Surestay location that costs ~$50 per night with my corporate code, and I used my voucher to reserve a stay in Boulder, CO that was listed at $236 or 32K points per night. I would say I was able to maximize my benefit from this promotion.
akr1970akr likes this.
Old May 1, 2019, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by Staley Cornell
Has anyone had to call and follow up on theirs? I am still waiting nearly 30 days after my second night check out for notification.
I finally received mine a month late. It says it was issued on 3/18/19. I received the email on 4/19/19 and it expires on 5/27/19.

Placing a call to customer service for help.

**Added info/Update** I called customer service and was told that the certificate can be extended another 3-4 weeks since it was sent a month late. The extension can only happen when the reservation is made.
sdsearch likes this.

Last edited by Staley Cornell; May 1, 2019 at 12:34 pm Reason: Added info/update
Old May 15, 2019, 3:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select
Looks like they issued these vouchers soon after completion of the second stay, but might be emailing them out a month later?! My second stay was on 4/12 (checkout 4/13) and I had to email customer service to ask about it. They sent me the voucher, but it was issued on 4/22, expiring on 7/1. It has been over three weeks since it was "issued" and probably would not have gotten it earlier if I didn't call. I asked them about extending it since I got it late, but we'll see If not, I think I have a use for it in early June.
Old May 15, 2019, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by lasnowgirl
Looks like they issued these vouchers soon after completion of the second stay, but might be emailing them out a month later?! My second stay was on 4/12 (checkout 4/13) and I had to email customer service to ask about it. They sent me the voucher, but it was issued on 4/22, expiring on 7/1. It has been over three weeks since it was "issued" and probably would not have gotten it earlier if I didn't call. I asked them about extending it since I got it late, but we'll see If not, I think I have a use for it in early June.
They said they would extend mine when I called after receiving a month late. Now I need to figure out where to use it at.
Old May 16, 2019, 6:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select
FYI - They said it's a no go extending the voucher since the vouchers can only be extended to 7/1 for ALL MEMBERS. I earned mine right before the promo ended and looks like there is no extension beyond 7/1 for anybody. Oh well...
Old Feb 16, 2020, 9:12 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
The same deal is back just in case anyone needs it

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/of...ardsrush1.html

Also does Surestay count toward eligible stay?
Old Feb 17, 2020, 9:59 am

Ugh. Not my favourite promotion. Although 2 nights is better than 2 stays. I just earn in NA, but burn globally so it's more limiting than I'd like.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 10:12 am

In the past, I have used surestay stays successfully for all promotions.

Originally Posted by vincewy
The same deal is back just in case anyone needs it

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/of...ardsrush1.html

Also does Surestay count toward eligible stay?
vincewy likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2020, 11:47 am

I wonder if we can have them extended to July 1st again.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:20 pm

I want to use my BW free night voucher at a $230 a night hotel in Colorado on June 2nd. Therefore, I can only stay at best western once until April 1st. Then make sure my second stay is after April 1st and early enough to get the voucher and reserve a room.

in this case the promotion timing and restrictions will actually cause me to stay at BW less during the promotion, though I might redeem some points for nights during this time.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:21 pm

I want to use my BW free night voucher at a $230 a night hotel in Colorado on June 2nd. Therefore, I can only stay at best western once until April 1st. Then make sure my second stay is after April 1st and early enough to get the voucher and reserve a room.

In this case the promotion timing and restrictions will actually cause me to stay at BW less during the promotion, though I might redeem some points for nights during this time.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thunderdeacon

In this case the promotion timing and restrictions will actually cause me to stay at BW less during the promotion, though I might redeem some points for nights during this time.
Well, technically, you could stay at Best Western many times before April 1, but just wait to register for the promo until you're ready to do the two stays that will trigger the free night cert.

That's what I'm doing, since I have a targeted promo giving me some bonus points on each stay in the meantime (if they were booked by this past weekend), and I want to use mine for an hotel roughly around that cost in Hawaii in mid-June.
thunderdeacon likes this.

Last edited by sdsearch; Feb 25, 2020 at 1:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.