Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best Western Plus Hong Kong (308 Des Voeux Road West, HK Island)

Old Oct 18, 18, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air: QR Platinum. BA, Emirates, AB. Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum.

Hello, anyone stayed at the Best Western Plus in Hong Kong (308 Des Voeux Road West, HK Island) ??

Any good ?
It gets seriously mixed reviews on TripAdvisor.
Keen to know what any FTers think.
I'm a Diamond (not select).
Probably would book a 1 bed deluxe suite with Harbour View as its only 40 more per night (2 nights).

Suite-1 Double Bed,Deluxe Suite, 28-30 Square Meters, Living And Sleeping Room, Satellite Television, Wi-Fi, Harbor View

Cheers.
Old Oct 20, 18, 3:27 am

I liked it. Just - avoid booking by Agoda. Only booking on BW:s website will get you benifits. I made that misstake
Sisyphus1carus likes this.
Old Oct 21, 18, 8:15 pm

Programs: TK E+, DL, WY, Radisson R
The area is also my favorite in HK, less crowded, quieter and cleaner. Unfortunately there aren't too many hotels around Kennedy Town.
Sisyphus1carus likes this.
Old Oct 23, 18, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air: QR Platinum. BA, Emirates, AB. Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum.
Thanks very much. The online reviews are quite shocking at times so good to hear from FT'ers.
Currently booked on points into the Courtyard one block closer to the sea but thinking of paying cash for this BW instead, grabbing two large suites. The views from the hotel doesn't look as nice as from the Courtyard (from what I've seen online) but that's not a huge point in my book. Just concerned about service from staff and the condition or 'state' of some of the rooms according to TA reviews.

Had a few emails back & forth and they seem good from that perspective.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g294217-d573158-Reviews-Best_Western_Plus_Hotel_Hong_Kong-Hong_Kong.html

Search this Thread