Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best Western Autumn Promo Double Points Sep - Nov 2018

Old Aug 31, 18, 1:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold

The new Best Western promo RewardRush3 will be for double points for every stay from Sep 17 till Nov 18 2018
The link is
http://bestwestern.com/rewardsrush3

The link is now active. There is AAA variant which is the same.
notquiteaff likes this.

Last edited by winkny; Sep 8, 18 at 3:37 pm
Old Sep 2, 18, 5:12 am

Programs: Marriott Gold (1st choice) BW Diamond (2nd)
Not bad of a promo, though i will probably hold off on that in case there's a better "AAA" targeted promo.
Old Sep 16, 18, 6:41 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Gold - Hertz PC - BW Diamond - IHG Plat
registered
Old Sep 18, 18, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jm1991 View Post
Not bad of a promo, though i will probably hold off on that in case there's a better "AAA" targeted promo.
I now have an AAA version showing in My Offers, and it's exactly the same as the "main" version of the promo, double points, that's all.

This promo lasts about a week longer than the current Choice promo (which is their usual "rich" stay 2 times get 8000 points promo), so I'll probably mostly just use BW properties with this promo during that last week of the BW promo.
Old Sep 18, 18, 7:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold (1st choice) BW Diamond (2nd)
Ok, thank you for the update. I guess it wont hurt signing up now. I do wonder if they will bring back the 10K night redemption 2nd part of the promo. Last year it was followed right after the double points if im not mistaken.

edit: found this and thought it was interesting seeing holiday travel.
source:https://www.marketwatch.com/press-re...nts-2018-09-17

"Best Western is excited to help travelers get a jump start on planning holiday travel with this special BW Rewards Rush promotion," said Dorothy Dowling, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Best Western Hotels & Resorts. "With this new offer, we are rewarding BWR members with double the points so that they can accrue points faster and apply them to their holiday season getaways. We're pleased to celebrate this wonderful time of year by treating our valued guests with the perks they're looking for."

Last edited by jm1991; Sep 18, 18 at 10:36 pm
Old Sep 19, 18, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jm1991 View Post
source:https://www.marketwatch.com/press-re...nts-2018-09-17

"Best Western is excited to help travelers get a jump start on planning holiday travel with this special BW Rewards Rush promotion," said Dorothy Dowling, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Best Western Hotels & Resorts. "With this new offer, we are rewarding BWR members with double the points so that they can accrue points faster and apply them to their holiday season getaways. We're pleased to celebrate this wonderful time of year by treating our valued guests with the perks they're looking for."
Actually, since I do one-night stays in sub-$125 BW properties, I accrue points way slower with this promotion than with the 2000 bonus points per stay (starting with the second stay) with the summer AAA promo.

Search this Thread