Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Book on Agoda, still get Best Western Rewards points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2017, 4:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: GarudaMiles, Qatar Privilege Club, Miles&More

Hey guys,

Simple question which I unfortunately couldn't find an answer for using the search option

Can I book a room through Agoda and still get reward points? Would be great since then I could earn miles for QR and Best Western.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No. See here (the full BW T&Cs):
EARNING POINTS FOR STAYS

All stays are eligible to earn points (“Eligible Stays”) with the exception of the following (Non-Eligible Stays”):

Stays booked through online travel agencies (“OTAs”), such as priceline.com, expedia.com, travelocity.com, booking.com, kayak.com (i.e., channels other than Best Western branded booking channels);
And Agoda is simply another of those.

Why do you want to book on Agoda? If it's because you get a lower rate, you should try for a BRG (Best Rate Guarantee) instead.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: GarudaMiles, Qatar Privilege Club, Miles&More
Originally Posted by sdsearch
No. See here (the full BW T&Cs):
EARNING POINTS FOR STAYS

All stays are eligible to earn points (“Eligible Stays”) with the exception of the following (Non-Eligible Stays”):

Stays booked through online travel agencies (“OTAs”), such as priceline.com, expedia.com, travelocity.com, booking.com, kayak.com (i.e., channels other than Best Western branded booking channels);
And Agoda is simply another of those.

Why do you want to book on Agoda? If it's because you get a lower rate, you should try for a BRG (Best Rate Guarantee) instead.
Thanks for your answer. The reason I want to book through Agoda is that they give me a ridiculous amount of QRPC (Qatar Airways Privilege Club) miles. I value these more than Best Western points so I guess I should forego the Best Western loyalty scheme.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.