Community
Wiki Posts
Search

booking 2 rooms, same nights

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2016, 8:07 am
Original Poster

booking 2 rooms, same nights

will I earn points on both rooms or just one?
Old Dec 6, 2016, 1:04 pm

Programs: IHG Spire
From the BWR TOC-"You can earn Points for up to three (3) rooms per Eligible Stay provided that: (a) one (1) room is occupied by you; (b) you pay for all the rooms; (c) Points for that room have not been issued to another Member; and (d) you presented your Best Western Rewards® membership number at the time of booking or at check-in"
Old Dec 7, 2016, 8:43 am

Programs: Marriott Gold (1st choice) BW Diamond (2nd)
i dont know how strict they are regarding the payment method but ive earned points for other rooms even when my friends paid for theirs. As long as you have the rewards number. As for the max amount of rooms, im not sure.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by jm1991
i dont know how strict they are regarding the payment method but ive earned points for other rooms even when my friends paid for theirs. As long as you have the rewards number.
Had same experience many times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.