Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Free to a good home - $25 Travel Card exp 8/31/16

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2016, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select

I have not been active on FT, but I forgot I have a $25 travel card that I will not be using that expires next week (8/31/16). Free to be frequent contributer to FT. This is the one that you bring at check-in and the $25 credit will apply like a gift card. It is NOT good for any full pre-paid rates.

Happy Travels!!
Old Aug 24, 2016, 1:54 pm

Haven't been a frequent contributor, but am staying at a BW in Glendale on Sunday if you haven't given it away by then. Let me know.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Sorry for the late reply...I just had a chance to go on the computer. One person PM me 30 mins b/f you replied to this thread. If it is no one claims it, I will go down the list in order of request
Old Aug 24, 2016, 11:28 pm
Original Poster

Claimed! Thanks, All!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.