Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Did anybody else receive an unsolicited password reminder from Best Western today?

Did anybody else receive an unsolicited password reminder from Best Western today?

Old Apr 6, 15, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Location: Either below the Ockham stack or below the approach to SDKY
Programs: UA 1MM/*G. AA EXP for 1 more year. Then, who knows?

Kind of disconcerting, as it certainly wasn't triggered by me and I haven't logged into my account for quite some time. I doubt there is much valuable information in my particular account, but logged in and changed my password just in case.
Old Apr 7, 15, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Today, no.

Back in August of last year, yes, I got:
Keep your personal information secure by changing your password regularly!

We ask you to please take proper precautions to help you secure your Best Western Rewards® account against unauthorized access. We recommend that you:

• Use a complex password and regularly update it
  • Use a password for Best Western Rewards that is different from your other passwords
  • Check your account regularly
  • Promptly report any suspicious activity

Here's how to update your password:

• Login at bestwesternrewards.com and select "View My Account"
  • Within the "Manage My Account" section, select "My Profile"
  • Choose "Edit" in the "Username and Password" section
  • Your password must contain six or more characters, including at least one letter and one number. We recommend 11 or more characters that combine letters, numbers and symbols--no spaces
  • Choose "Save Changes" when complete

Search this Thread