Favorite Best Western Property?

Old Mar 14, 15, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK *G, SPG Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR, Avis First
Favorite Best Western Property?

Hi all, what is your favorite worldwide Best Western property?
Old Mar 14, 15, 9:46 am

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Grand Canyon.
Old Mar 14, 15, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In the US: The newer one (of the two) right outside the entrance to Bryce Canyon NP in Utah. Wonderful giant breakfast buffet, more like what you typically get (for $$) at nicer full-service hotels, except it's free for all guests at this BW!

(I haven't been to a nicer BW overseas, but I'm sure there are nicer ones overseas. I'm not sure how many are as nice as this in the US.)
Old Mar 14, 15, 2:35 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
In the US: The newer one (of the two) right outside the entrance to Bryce Canyon NP in Utah. Wonderful giant breakfast buffet, more like what you typically get (for $$) at nicer full-service hotels, except it's free for all guests at this BW!

(I haven't been to a nicer BW overseas, but I'm sure there are nicer ones overseas. I'm not sure how many are as nice as this in the US.)
Haven't been there yet, but sounds similar to Grand Canyon location. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Old Mar 14, 15, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK *G, SPG Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR, Avis First
My personal favorite is the one in Monterrey, CA on the beach.
Old Mar 15, 15, 8:20 am

Programs: ex-Hyatt Diamond soon to ex-globalist, Alaska MVP gold, Marriott Gold,Hilton Diamond, Ex UA 1P
Originally Posted by safra1 View Post
My personal favorite is the one in Monterrey, CA on the beach.
Unfortunately, the beachfront Monterey hotel is no longer a Best western.
Old Mar 15, 15, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold
Hawthorne terrace chiagi

Haven't stayed there in a few years but love the Hawthorne terrace in Chicago. I used to stay there almost monthly and staff was great with upgrades if available. They renovated the upper levels of the adjacent property on nice one bedroom suites with kitchens and hardwood floors and would always upgrade me if they could to the suites. The staff is great and good location

Search this Thread