6700 Points - Help with redemption

Old Jan 18, 2015, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UMP Silver and Marriott Platinum
6700 Points - Help with redemption

Hello Best Westerners,

I have 6700 points in my Best Western Account. I have never redeemed with Best Western and had a few questions. Does Best Western allow a points/cash combo redemption? Or do the points have to cover the whole cost of the hotel? With my points is it just better to get some merchandise and call it a day? I am not planning any near future stays with Best Western and would not like the points to expire (if they expire).
Old Jan 28, 2015, 6:43 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
I do not believe that there is a cash and points option. Either way, the points never expire, so you can wait. You can also sign up for the Best Western credit cards to bump up your account balance so that you can redeem one day (if you do not plan to stay with Best Western for the next while).
Old Jan 28, 2015, 12:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt globalist, Alaska mvp gold, Marriott platinum, ihg diamond
You can also transfer the points to airline partners on the best western website.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.