FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Best Western | Best Western Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/best-western-best-western-rewards-416/)
-   -   BW Cyber Monday $25 off (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/best-western-best-western-rewards/1633093-bw-cyber-monday-25-off.html)

pirossalma Dec 1, 2014 1:27 pm

BW Cyber Monday $25 off

http://www.bestwestern.com/rewards/o...er-monday.asp?

KrnGrs Dec 2, 2014 7:02 am

never mind - I was being too impatient. Codes should arrive within 7 days.

jbvideo Dec 4, 2014 9:20 pm

Got my email with the code #.

pirossalma Dec 4, 2014 9:32 pm

I have got my e-mail with the code 10 minutes ago. (Thursday evening.)

ernie8575 Dec 4, 2014 9:51 pm

Just got my email with $25 off. ^ Thank you flyertalk!

thunderdeacon Dec 7, 2014 9:16 am

I looked over the Travel Card FAQs to no avail; I am hoping someone here can answer a question for me.

I currently have 3 BW travel cards, one with $8 left, one with $100, and this new one with $25. Is it possible to use multiple travel cards on the same reservation? I would like to use all three if possible.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

onlybeef42 Dec 11, 2014 1:03 pm

***GONE***

I will not be using my card by 01/05/15 (expiration date).

Please PM me along with a joke to make me smile, if you want it and can use it.

First good joke saves $25.

***GONE***

A person checks into a hotel for the first time in his life, and goes up to his room. Five minutes later he calls the desk and say, "You've given me a room with no exit. How do I leave?" The desk clerk says, "Sir, that's absurd. Have you looked for the door?" The person says, " Well, there's one door that leads to the bathroom. There's a second door that goes into the closet. And there's a door I haven't tried, but it has a 'do not disturb' sign on it."

GoingGal Dec 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by thunderdeacon (Post 23956465)
I looked over the Travel Card FAQs to no avail; I am hoping someone here can answer a question for me.

I currently have 3 BW travel cards, one with $8 left, one with $100, and this new one with $25. Is it possible to use multiple travel cards on the same reservation? I would like to use all three if possible.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Yes you can. The travel card is simply a method of payment.

1353513636 Dec 21, 2014 9:03 pm

If I'm not staying at a BW in the next couple weeks (staying at a relative's house but near a BW), can I use my TravelCard to pay for eating at a restaurant at a BW or something like that?

SirJman Dec 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Just used one in Japan (Okinawa) earlier this week to pay for a room upgrade (500Y) and 2nd person charge. (1000Y). ^

I would have liked to have used one for breakfast, but couldn't be bothered as I had an early flight and didn't feel like eating at 6am.

1353513636 Dec 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by onlybeef42 (Post 23981190)
***GONE***

I will not be using my card by 01/05/15 (expiration date).

Please PM me along with a joke to make me smile, if you want it and can use it.

First good joke saves $25.

***GONE***

A person checks into a hotel for the first time in his life, and goes up to his room. Five minutes later he calls the desk and say, "You've given me a room with no exit. How do I leave?" The desk clerk says, "Sir, that's absurd. Have you looked for the door?" The person says, " Well, there's one door that leads to the bathroom. There's a second door that goes into the closet. And there's a door I haven't tried, but it has a 'do not disturb' sign on it."

I have one too that it looks like I won't be able to use. If anyone needs a BW TravelCard before 01/05/2015, PM me.

thunderdeacon Jan 1, 2015 9:00 pm

As an update, although it took her a few minutes, the nice check in lady was able to apply all three of my best western travel cards for my reservation. If multiple people have travel cards they are not going to use, they could all be given to one lucky person who could stack them to create (a) completely free night(s).

anbhc Jan 5, 2015 5:20 pm

BW Cyber Monday $25 off

I could use one for a reservation tonight. It does say good through 1/5 so I am assuming g that it can be applied at check in today

1353513636 Jan 6, 2015 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by anbhc (Post 24107847)
I could use one for a reservation tonight. It does say good through 1/5 so I am assuming g that it can be applied at check in today

PM'd you.