Hotel over charged from booked rate. Won't fix

Old Aug 26, 14, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Banned, Marriott Plat, UA 1K MM,
Hotel over charged from booked rate. Won't fix

I stayed last minute at a BW in the Bakersfield Area (Off I5) Booked a rate of $68 confirmed, and when I got my bill I realized they charged me $81 instead. I complained about it on the survey, and the GM wrote me back some BS cut and paste about sorry for the problems, we will make sure we address them. Yet they never fixed the bill. I have wrote to BW CS, and the hotel several times asking that it is fixed, and all I get is my invoice with no message at all whatsoever, and of course it's the incorrect invoice... Now it's not a huge amount of money, and I could probably dispute it.. I'd prefer to take them to small claims, and sue them for the $13, plus filing, serving fees. Is this completely stupid? I don't care about the money, I am pissed that I told them to fix it and they completely ignore me. BW CS is a joke. Sadly every once in a while BW is the only option... I'm not a lawyer, but I would love to take them to court just because..
Old Sep 1, 14, 11:04 pm

Not worth taking them to court. Email me at [email protected] and I will help you out.

Search this Thread