Need help re Best Western Premier in Nagasaki

Old May 7, 14, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG Gold Elite, Marriott Rewards
Need help re Best Western Premier in Nagasaki

We're returning to Japan in the Fall and on this trip planning to go down to Nagasaki, staying four nights.

We're thinking of the BW based upon early research but their corporare website lists only single rooms or rooms with two single beds; no doubles, queens or kings.

Also, they do not list any non-smoking rooms - a critical necessity for us.

Has anyone been here or can anyone help with info.

FYI, we're a couple of seniors (73&69) married 46 years, so a reasonable level of comfort is needed, preferably in a King room.

Please help. Any info at all will make our plans easier.

Thank you

Last edited by TemboOne; May 11, 14 at 4:25 pm
Old May 9, 14, 3:21 pm

I would suggest calling the hotel directly, as International hotels can sometimes have room types available that are not sold through online channels. Good luck and have fun!
Old May 18, 14, 12:35 pm

I haven't stayed at this hotel in particular, but have lived in Nagasaki for 2 years. To my knowledge, the hotel should be non-smoking. Most of the hotel that I've stayed at in Nagasaki did not have a choice for smoking/non-smoking. It's just non-smoking throughout. I'm willing to bet you'll be okay in that aspect.

I quickly checked and noticed there were options for bigger beds, so not sure why it doesn't show up for reservations.

Search this Thread