Community
Wiki Posts
Search

listing of points per hotel

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2013, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

listing of points per hotel

I know this information should be available in the website, but, I just can't find it. I'm looking to find how many points various hotels are per night (when redeeming). Can someone point me in the right direction, please.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Auscal
I know this information should be available in the website, but, I just can't find it. I'm looking to find how many points various hotels are per night (when redeeming). Can someone point me in the right direction, please.
Go try to redeem. Just don't do the last step of confirming. It'll tell you how many points you need to redeem per night. (You may have to find a night the hotel is available to see that.)

You don't even have to be logged in. Just go to www.bestwestern.com, type in your city, select your dates, and select Best Western Reward Points from the list of special rates. You'll get a list of hotels in that area (available on that night) and how points they are.

For example, I just did such a search (without logging in) for Anaheim (California) for 1 night on September 3, and it shows:
1 BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Rates From:
20000* (points)

2 BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
Rates From:
28000* (points)

3 BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn
Rates From:
24000* (points)

4 BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Rates From:
16000* (points)

5 BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Rates From:
16000* (points)

6 BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites
Rates From:
20000* (points)
and so on. (There were many more hotels, I just cut & pasted & edited enough to show that it works.)

The only tricky part is that, as with paid rate searches, it won't show you the rate on a night when the hotel is sold out. So you may have to play with sample dates a bit to find a date far out when the hotels in that area all have avialability, yet close in enough for reward nights to have been loaded yet. (Best Western hotels don't always load rates for many many many months out.)
Old Aug 20, 2013, 7:09 pm

Programs: PC Plat, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by Auscal
sdsearch did a good job of the steps for finding the points for the hotels in an area.

It occurs to me that you may be asking for a listing of hotels by how many points they require(category level) like some of the other hotel chains provide. Best Western does not provide such a listing.

Using sdsearch's instructions, you can also, at the top of the results page, change "Hotels Found Within" to the maximum of 100 miles so you can get a good idea of the range and lowest levels in that area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.