Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

2,000 bonus per night (upto 4) for NW States

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA

Reward yourself this winter!

Whether working or playing, you can earn up to 8,000 bonus points when you stay at Best Western® branded hotels from December 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013.

Stay anywhere in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming to earn 2,000 bonus points per night, up to 4 nights! Just be sure to register for this promotion before your first stay.

Your points can be redeemed for free nights anywhere in the world, gift cards and much more. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Happy and safe travels!

http://bestwesternnorthwest.com/winter12
Old Nov 30, 2012, 7:24 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
Here are two more regional offers from Best Western.

1,000 points per night, up to 4,000 points California, Nevada and Hawaii to Jan 31, 2013

1,500 points per night, up to 6,000 points to Jan 31, 2013 in Frontier States defined as Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Utah.

There are probably other offers for other regions, but I was unable to locate any other regional offers in a quick search.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by satori
Did you post the wrong link? That link is for this promo:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/best-...-uncapped.html

not for anything specific to California, Nevada, and Hawaii, and not for 1000 points per night.
Old Dec 25, 2012, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation corrrect link for CA/NV/HI

Originally Posted by satori
Wrong link! Here is the correct one:

http://www.travelbestwestern.com/winter13
Old Dec 30, 2012, 8:04 am

Stayed at my first Oregon BW, got my 2000 point credit the same day as the normal points you get. I have not yet gotten the 250 bonus for booking via the website or the 250 for doing the survey. The 2000 points do not count towards status.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 12:18 pm

Programs: ua S, marriott P, hilton G, ihg P
i believe satori posted the correct link, 'cause I got my 1000/night bonus points for my recent stay at CA property. The BW offer registration page is generic and they all look the same, even the confirmation page is the same. But as long as you've registered, have faith and it will work.

Thanks OP and satori for posting the link..
Old Jan 6, 2013, 6:59 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Has anyone found more regional offers or is there anything global? Or are those of us not in these three regions out of luck?
Old Jan 13, 2013, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Wyleeguy79
Stayed at my first Oregon BW, got my 2000 point credit the same day as the normal points you get. I have not yet gotten the 250 bonus for booking via the website or the 250 for doing the survey. The 2000 points do not count towards status.
I stayed at at Califronia BW and got my 1000 points credit the same day as the normal points. It took a week and a half longer for the online booking 250 points to post, but they did post. (The survey can often take many weeks in my prior experience, so I'm not expecting that yet.)

So despite the claim about "not combinable" promotions on the 1000 points CA/NV page, you can earn both the regional bonus and the online booking bonus on the same stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.