Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 8,000 Bonus Points this winter!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Earn 2,000 bonus points for every qualified night you stay at a participating Best Western hotel in the United States or Canada for up to 4 nights!

Details are here

If you have trouble registering for the promotion please contact Rewards Customer Care at 1-800-237-8483 and mention promotion code WINTER12.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 8:05 pm

Thanks for posting this. I did not have troubloe registering.
I am surprised, that we have not got any e-mail about this promotion, and can not find it on the BW home page either. Hm...
Old Dec 16, 2011, 3:51 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
I just called, and they have stopped enrolling customers in that promotion.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by clublounger
I just called, and they have stopped enrolling customers in that promotion.
Just to clarify:

I just called, and verified that if you were already registered (prior to the shutdown of registration), you will continue to earn the 2000 bonus points for up to 4 stays, but that if you're not registered yet you're out of luck.

I registered a couple weeks ago (shortly after it was first posted here), and have had two stays since then, and the 2000 bonus points posted promptly within a few days after each stay (they posted at the same time as the regular points).

It posts as "Winter12 - All Co-Op Winter 2012", whatever that means.

It never did show up on my list of Regsitered Promos online (that list has been totally empty lately, with a "Submit" button still there but not a single promo able to be checked).
Old Jan 2, 2012, 2:29 pm

Programs: UA GS & 1MM, Carlson Concierge, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, BW Diamond
my 8,000 points posted today, and it was on a reward stay.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 10:16 pm

Our 2000 was posted two days after our last stay - under "Winter12 - All Co-Op Winter 2012". We have more stays in January, I hope there will be no problem then either. Again, thanks for posting.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 5:07 pm

Thanks very much for posting this promo.

Does anyone remember what the date range was for the 2,000 bonus points promo ? I know I registered, but I neglected to write down the details. And I have a couple of BW stays coming up in late January that I am hoping will be elegible for the bonus points.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by thebobmc
Thanks very much for posting this promo.

Does anyone remember what the date range was for the 2,000 bonus points promo ? I know I registered, but I neglected to write down the details. And I have a couple of BW stays coming up in late January that I am hoping will be elegible for the bonus points.
I am absolutely sure, that the date range was at least till January 31, because we do have a stay till January 31, and on the date of our reservation I already put it down, as expected extra points.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by thebobmc
Originally Posted by pirossalma
I am absolutely sure, that the date range was at least till January 31, because we do have a stay till January 31, and on the date of our reservation I already put it down, as expected extra points.
I do remember, it's exactly through January 31. (It was easy to remember, because it ran through the end of the month. It's those promos that end on arbitrary days in the middle of the month that I can never remember the exact end date!)
Old Jan 24, 2012, 6:52 pm

Thanks very much for the replies.

January 31st was how I remembered it too, but I wanted to make sure. I appreciate the confirmation.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:19 pm

Thanks again for posting this promotion. We have just got another 6000 points for a 3-night stay last weekend. It was posted in less than 48 hours after our stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.