validity status

Old Jul 22, 2011, 2:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL, A-Club Platinum, HH Gold, FB Silver, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, BW Rewards Diamond
validity status

Please help me.

I can't find the information when the status ends.

Thanks.

Luke
Old Jul 30, 2011, 6:12 pm

BW follows the calendar year for status.
Old Jul 31, 2011, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Who knows when or if it will end? I got a status match in 2010 to diamond at BW from Hilton and to Platnium to Priority Club. Since the status matches I have only stayed a couple times at a BW property that is in Chicago (and they already told me since I stay there so much my status doesn't mean a thing as far as upgrades go, if there is one I will get it regardless of if I am blue or diamond) and one PC stay and that was at a HI express in DEN that southwest put me up at during an irrops (and surprisingly PC gave me airline miles on that). I still have the status with both chains.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 1:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
same question arises here. no date online and no idea by the clueless german speaking customer service agent hardly ever seen such an unprofessional program (besides a club)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.