Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

summer 2011 promo: 3 stays = free night voucher

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

summer 2011 promo: 3 stays = free night voucher

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2011, 6:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by John_OHST
My 6500 posted today.
Originally Posted by NewArrival
Finally the same here. Took an extra call but phone rep was quick and very pleasant about it. In fact, all BW rep interactions I've had have been easygoing, nice and helpful. Points or no points, makes a strong difference.^
Are you both talking about the elite 6500 for different somethings? And if so, did you stay at different types of hotels or just different properties?

There were two separate 6500 bonuses you could get: One 6500 for the different somethings (we're still trying to sort out what "somethings" had to be different for this version of the promo), and another 6500 for paying for all the stays with a BW MC. I haven't heard of anyone saying they got the BW MC 6500 yet (unless that's the 6500 that you guys got).

(See my post #9 in this thread if you don't remember about there being two separate 6500 point bonuses for different actions.)
Old Sep 15, 2011, 2:41 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Are these vouchers transferable? I won't be in the States for the time being but received the voucher. There are no specific terms on the voucher but the linked generic T&Cs would indicate that they are.

Thanks in advance,

HTB.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 9:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

anyone get the 6500 bonus points for BW MC payment?

(No one answered this before that I can see.)

So has anyone yet gotten the 6500 bonus points from the summer promo for using the BW MC?

I've used the BW MC for both the summer promo stays and the fall promo stays (I was careful to use BW Travel Cards only between those promos!), and I've already gotten 1000 bonus points for the fall BW MC use, but I'm still missing the 6500 bonus points for the summer BW MC use.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
(No one answered this before that I can see.)

So has anyone yet gotten the 6500 bonus points from the summer promo for using the BW MC?

I've used the BW MC for both the summer promo stays and the fall promo stays (I was careful to use BW Travel Cards only between those promos!), and I've already gotten 1000 bonus points for the fall BW MC use, but I'm still missing the 6500 bonus points for the summer BW MC use.
Those should have been automatically added to your account 2-3 weeks after the promotion has ended. If they still haven't been posted I would recommend contacting Best Western Rewards customer service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.