Wiki Posts
Search

Any Sign Up Bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2010, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold
Any Sign Up Bonus?

Does anyone know if there is any sign up bonus for new members ready to join Best Western Rewards? Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:08 am

Not exactly a bonus for just signing up, but you can earn a bonus for your first stay:
https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/offers/act500.asp
Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by superdawg
Not exactly a bonus for just signing up, but you can earn a bonus for your first stay:
https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/offers/act500.asp
Thanks a lot!

So Pang
Old May 10, 2013, 9:40 pm

Is that still the best option for new members?
Old May 25, 2013, 2:13 pm

YOu could be referred by someone..I think, that will give some miles too..
Old Oct 1, 2013, 1:05 am

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
It is now! http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credi...ays-0-fee.html
Old Oct 1, 2013, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mnscout
Uh, that only applies to those in the US, while all of the previous posts in this thread were from people outside the US:
Please pay attention to that when promoting stuff having to with credit card offers (which only tend to be available in the US) in the context of a worldwide hotel program.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 4:40 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
As far as bonuses for joining the program itself, there is a permanent 10% bonus on base rates for paid stays, if you join via the AAA or CAA versions of the program. (The CAA version works for PEOPLE IN CANADA.)

It's essentially 1 pt/$ bonus for qualifying rates.

http://www.bestwestern.com/rewards/b...r-programs.asp
Old Oct 4, 2013, 9:13 am

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I just signed up for a BW account 3 days ago then enrolled for their business advantage program. Put only myself (owner) and my wife as the employees of the business and was approved. Instant Diamond status for me and Gold status for my wife. Also 10% discount on all BAR stays

http://www.bestwestern.com/deals-off...ess-advantage/

Edit: Didn't ask anything about the business other than the name

Welcome to Best Western Rewards® and our Business Advantage program! As a member of Best Western Business Advantage®, you're entitled to many special offers and benefits:
10% off the Best Available Rate at all Best Western® branded hotels in North America.
Automatic Diamond Elite status, which entitles you to a number of elite benefits, including a 30% bonus on points earned at our hotels.
10 Best Western Rewards points for every dollar spent with your stay, PLUS 10% of all the BWR points earned by y our company's travelers when they stay.
24/7 online access to your account. Our dedicated customer service team will help you set up your online profile.
Free Avis Preferred membership. Enroll now!
A Free 1-year subscription to TripIt Pro after your first stay.
Exclusive promotions and offers
Old Oct 6, 2013, 12:30 am

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Uh, that only applies to those in the US, while all of the previous posts in this thread were from people outside the US:
Please pay attention to that when promoting stuff having to with credit card offers (which only tend to be available in the US) in the context of a worldwide hotel program.
My bad. The words "Sign up bonus" have very specific meaning to me. I tend to overlook there are more meanings than one. Not trying to promote it though, just to inform.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.