Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Trying to book an "Avis Signature Series" thru BA Holidays?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond

BA Holidays does not seem to be able to access the full Avis inventory; I currently have a Cat. H vehicle reserved for collection at LAX but want to upgrade to one of the "Signature Series" cars (which show as available on the Avis website for my dates).

BA Holidays are telling me this is not possible as it is not showing on their system. They need a category letter as this is all they have.

Any tips or ideas? I guess I can't upgrade direct with Avis so presumably we will just have to wait until we arrive and then enquire about an upgrade at the desk?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.