Coupon Expiration - By pickup or return date?

Old Apr 21, 2018, 7:29 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Coupon Expiration - By pickup or return date?

I have a coupon that expires 4/30/18, but doesn't give any indication of whether it's based upon pickup or return time. Does anyone have any experience with how this is calculated? I have a rental 4/30-5/1 that I'd like to use this for. If not, I'll just go get a car sometime this week for a day of toying around.

And I can't try it on Avis.com as this coupon "must be presented at the counter" and never shows online if it'll be taken or not.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 2:27 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis CC, Continental Onepass
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
I have a coupon that expires 4/30/18, but doesn't give any indication of whether it's based upon pickup or return time. Does anyone have any experience with how this is calculated? I have a rental 4/30-5/1 that I'd like to use this for. If not, I'll just go get a car sometime this week for a day of toying around.

And I can't try it on Avis.com as this coupon "must be presented at the counter" and never shows online if it'll be taken or not.
If they are the free day coupons, I have used them 7 of them past the expiration date as long as they are turned in before they expire. The only problem is blackout dates since you can no longer see if they are blacked out online.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.