Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

LAS and 'AVIS's Speciality Ford Mustang Coupe reservation'

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2018, 11:28 pm
Original Poster

any regular renters at LAS that know the cheapest, easiest way to get one of the Ford Mustangs on the lot? and, any sightings of the 2018 Mustangs? Are they the GT version, and what colour?
Old Apr 21, 2018, 5:16 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

The easiest way: reserve one.

The cheapest way: play around with different booking sites and codes you qualify for. Then book a non-prepaid rental and follow it with autoslash.com.

Color: I've seen most on the lot but red/black/silver/yellow ellow most common.

Type: good mix of the coupe, convertible and coupe GT. Knowing LAS, I wouldn't count on anything better than exactly what you book.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 1:19 pm

Programs: DL Diamond , Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
I've had good luck in Vegas surprisingly. My last 3 LAS rentals as a Plus member:

Reserved: Premium
Assigned a Taurus, asked for a Mustang and ended up with a White GT convertible.

Reserved: Premium
Ended up with a Red Charger RT, which is just as much fun in my eyes as the Mustang, with a usable back seat

Reserved: Pick Up
Ended up with a Red Mustang GT Coupe.

There were 2 2018 coupes on the lot when I was there in March. I know they certainly are getting out in to circulation, as I have seen several here at the SRQ lot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.