Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recent AVIS - VISA checkout offer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2017, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by randix
It worked fine for me this past weekend. You have to use the specific link; you have to opt to PREPAY; when you do that, the credit will be reflected after you login to your VISA checkout account to pay for it. So if you did it right, you would know BEFORE you finally submit your reservation that it has been applied.
"specific link" condition sounds ominous. To take advantage of "AMEX free weekend each half-year" promo, I had to use AMEX AWD...So what are the steps to capture both?
Old Jul 31, 2017, 10:06 am
Original Poster

SinglePapa2... I was replying to your post re the current AVIS - VISA checkout offer of $20 off on prepaid rentals which is set to expire 8/11. I know NOTHING about your referenced "AMEX free weekend each half-year" promo, heck, I don't even own an AMEX card! You didn't mention that in the post to which I replied.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by randix
SinglePapa2... I was replying to your post re the current AVIS - VISA checkout offer of $20 off on prepaid rentals which is set to expire 8/11. I know NOTHING about your referenced "AMEX free weekend each half-year" promo, heck, I don't even own an AMEX card! You didn't mention that in the post to which I replied.
I did just start AMEX thread, so we'll see what will be said there. But here, can you elaborate on "You have to use the specific link"?? Why so, if the option of using Visacheckout is available on rez started any which way?
Old Jul 31, 2017, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Well...

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
I did just start AMEX thread, so we'll see what will be said there. But here, can you elaborate on "You have to use the specific link"?? Why so, if the option of using Visacheckout is available on rez started any which way?
Don't ask me, it was in the terms and conditions for the promotion as I recall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.