Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Try out that Sirius button... (until Sep 11)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2012, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Try out that Sirius button... (until Sep 11)

FYI - Sirius has reactivated its radios of lapsed subscribers for the next couple of weeks. I'm thinking this is why the rental I have right now actually has working Sirius. So...even if you pick up a higher mileage car, try out that Sirius button!

More details here.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 1:35 pm

Programs: 1MM UA
Thanks
We've been enjoying Serius this week in our National vehicle;
now I won't be surprised if it stops before our rental is over.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Something funny happened to me last week...I was listening to CNN on Sirius, it went to commercial and the Sirius preview came in and never ended.

I guess that was the exact moment the trial expired. It was sort of funny....
Old Dec 14, 2013, 12:09 am

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
Originally Posted by username
Something funny happened to me last week...I was listening to CNN on Sirius, it went to commercial and the Sirius preview came in and never ended.

I guess that was the exact moment the trial expired. It was sort of funny....
Its uncanny how often this happens to me as well. I had a week rental a few months ago. Day 1, Sirius worked fine. Day 2, started the car up, and was stuck on the preview channel. Sheesh!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.