Priority Pass-Country of residence question

Old Jun 10, 2009, 2:00 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Priority Pass-Country of residence question

This has probably been discussed before, but I can't find it through search. When doing a reservation through Priority Pass, the search page asks for Country of Residence. If I use the USA AWD I receive a price considerably higher than when I search using the European AWD. Each site asks the same Country and State of residence questions.
Can anyone provide me with a link of this discussion on Flyertalk or provide me information if its O.K. to use the Priority Pass Europe website to make my reservation rather than the USA website? There is over a $100.00 savings by using Avis Europe, but I don't want to do it and run into problems when I get to the airport. Thanks.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 12:18 pm

Programs: British Airways, United, Emirates, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by general45
This has probably been discussed before, but I can't find it through search. When doing a reservation through Priority Pass, the search page asks for Country of Residence. If I use the USA AWD I receive a price considerably higher than when I search using the European AWD. Each site asks the same Country and State of residence questions.
Can anyone provide me with a link of this discussion on Flyertalk or provide me information if its O.K. to use the Priority Pass Europe website to make my reservation rather than the USA website? There is over a $100.00 savings by using Avis Europe, but I don't want to do it and run into problems when I get to the airport. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem booking in South Africa. Not just for Priority Pass, but seems to be standard for all companies.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.