Wiki Posts
Search

Red Carpet - what is it exactly?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2009, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis 1st
Red Carpet - what is it exactly?

After a series of really dreadful rentals, I was given "red carpet" privileges at the ORD location when my employer threatened to take our business elsewhere. I have no clue what the red carpet service is and can't find any info on it. Can anyone clue me in?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 6, 2009, 5:36 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
In your rental car they will change your black floor mats into red carpets.
Old Mar 9, 2009, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis 1st
Originally Posted by heffa
In your rental car they will change your black floor mats into red carpets.
ROFL!!

I wish that's what it was. After the continuation of abysmal service at ORD I believe that "red carpet service" really means "we will continue to fail you at every turn". I detest renting from Avis at ORD...
Old Mar 11, 2009, 3:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: United GS+
Originally Posted by Trulyblues
ROFL!!

I wish that's what it was. After the continuation of abysmal service at ORD I believe that "red carpet service" really means "we will continue to fail you at every turn". I detest renting from Avis at ORD...
ORD is one of my favorite locations to rent from . . . great selection of cars, amazing upgrades, excellent service every time. And they just got a new fleet of CTS and DTS. My recent rentals have been cars with mileage in the single digits or triple digits. No more STS though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.