Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Special" Car Category

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2007, 7:50 am
Original Poster

"Special" Car Category

Does anyone know what cars Avis uses in their "special" car group? I know they say its a CTS..but do they have others? I was thinking of renting but I don't want to spend that much and get say, a PT Cruiser or something. Thanks!
Old Mar 15, 2007, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Originally Posted by Joeypete
Does anyone know what cars Avis uses in their "special" car group? I know they say its a CTS..but do they have others? I was thinking of renting but I don't want to spend that much and get say, a PT Cruiser or something. Thanks!
Did you look on the website? If you know the class, you may see ta least one example. But the best option is to call the location. Not only could they tell you what they normally stock in that car class, they might even be able to obtain something different with a couple days notice.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 8:00 pm

Programs: DELTA PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC, etc.
got a town car on an S reservation last weekend... boy did I feel special. I think I aged about 40 years.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 9:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MikeBU
got a town car on an S reservation last weekend... boy did I feel special. I think I aged about 40 years.
Haha...I think I'd rather have a CTS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.