Avis Elite Status Levels

Old Mar 3, 2007, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Avis Elite Status Levels

Hi! Can someone post (if you know) what Avis's elite levels are and how many rentals are required to reach them? I am a Preferred Service member.

Thank you in advance....
Old Mar 4, 2007, 12:53 pm

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
You can rent up to Preferred Select (10 rentals is it? It may be 20, I think it's 10).

That's about it.

BIO are President's Club and Chairman's Club, but again, they're BIO.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 9:27 am
Original Member

Do the elite service levels work both ways? Number of rentals or number of days rented? I have a friend rents who long term (18 days) a month but only one rental.

Also, does Avis have a frequent point plan that every one chooses (like Hertz #1) to choose free car day awards or do you all choose airline miles or hotel points? Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sggolf
Do the elite service levels work both ways? Number of rentals or number of days rented? I have a friend rents who long term (18 days) a month but only one rental.

Also, does Avis have a frequent point plan that every one chooses (like Hertz #1) to choose free car day awards or do you all choose airline miles or hotel points? Thanks in advance.
I believe the status is based on number of rentals and days rented.

As far as I know, Avis does not have a free rental day program...it's all miles or points based with airlines/hotels. Perhaps in their new program changes they will allow for this.

Honestly after reviewing the Preferred program details on their website...it provides VERY vague information on the loyalty aspect of the program.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by Joeypete
As far as I know, Avis does not have a free rental day program...it's all miles or points based with airlines/hotels.
They do. It's called Corporate Awards. 1 free rental day for every 15 paid rental days. You can credit a rental to your corporate awards account in addition to earning miles and itunes.

http://redirect.avis.com/corp_accoun...ental_day.html
Old Mar 11, 2007, 12:59 pm
Original Member

Thanks. Does this earn the company free day certs or the individual renter?
Old Mar 11, 2007, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by Joeypete
Hi! Can someone post (if you know) what Avis's elite levels are and how many rentals are required to reach them? I am a Preferred Service member.

Thank you in advance....
I dont' think anyone know what are the new levels or requirements yet. Only thing we know so far, some people got offer into Chairman club. Which rumor has it, it is no longer top elite level.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think it goes to the company although someone I know claimed he changed some address associated with his account and he gets the certificates. I personally would not play with this kind of stuff - it is not worth it to lose your job via some certificate.

I also think some corporates are negotiated so low, you don't get any perks like FF miles or this.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 6:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Goes to the company, but even small companies (such as yours! You & Associates) can presumably sign up..
Old Mar 12, 2007, 4:04 pm

Programs: United 1K, Delta Platinum, LY Maybe:)
Goes to the company? I wonder who in my company gets those... he or she must be well traveled by now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.