Discount Codes Amsterdam

Old Aug 24, 04, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Discount Codes Amsterdam

What is the best code to use at Amsterdam Airport? Is Avis the best to rent?
Old May 31, 07, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Hi all,
Looking for a discount code myself to rent at AMS in a couple of weeks, and none of the usually codes I use in the UK will work there.
Searching brought up just this 3 year old thread (that never got any replies...)

Anyone know of any codes I can use?
Old Jun 1, 07, 2:27 pm

Programs: Plat Royal Ambassador/HH Gold/MR Silver/Meliá MAS/Ivory Flying Blue/Basic Eurobonus/Avis Preferred
Okay I tend to rent in the Hague but D005591 always is a pretty sweet code. I used it recently in CPH. Vectra group car for a week for 150 quid.
I tried AMS for 8-12 June, Vectra car class. Without any codes 122 sterling but with "my"code 81 squid so that is an almost 35% discount
I have tried quite a few codes but this is the best one in Northern Europe.
Good Luck. Oh this code is safe to use.
PS let me know how you get on and more importantly if you find an even better code. Cheers
Old Jun 1, 07, 8:36 pm

Programs: Avis/Budget Group
the best thing to do, is to call Avis Customer Service, tell them what company you work for, or if you belong to any clubs, like Costco, AARP, AAA, or USAA member and ask Customer service which AWD (Avis Worldwide Discount) number gives you the best discount when renting a car.
Old Jun 7, 07, 3:20 pm

Programs: Plat Royal Ambassador/HH Gold/MR Silver/Meliá MAS/Ivory Flying Blue/Basic Eurobonus/Avis Preferred
As you can see from the earlier posts these are Europe based. The Chains/organisations you mention are only US based. On top of that in Europe we have less European discount codes based on consumer chains or organisations.
In all honesty I also do not think customer service would be that knowledgeable about these discount codes. These days call center staff does not know a lot. I have too many experiences were I knew more than them .

Search this Thread
Search Engine: