Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:01 am

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by baroqen
I just tried the Bombadier code on the site and it really gave me a good price. Almost $100 off my 5 day rental.

But I did notice one thing. There's no mileage included with the Bombadier code, it's .25/mile. Just something to be wary of for those who want to use it and plan on driving a lot. Since I was planning on at least 500 miles, it actually would end up more expensive.
Was it a one way? I have it lined up for 8 rentals in the next coming days. All unlimited miles.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 7:32 am

Originally Posted by Redwood839
Was it a one way? I have it lined up for 8 rentals in the next coming days. All unlimited miles.
Yes. That must be it then. It was Vegas to LA. Interesting.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 1:16 pm

Question Why can't I add a Coupon Code to Corporate Rate?

I used to be able to apply a coupon code to HP Code A515100. But no longer. Anyone know a coupon code or rate that I could bring my rate down even further? Renting in TPA for 11 days.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 2:11 pm

Programs: Hertz #1 Gold, Alamo Quicksilver, SW Rapid Rewards, Caesars Total Rewards Platinum
Any luck with the Amazon Employee code D008400. Crazy low rates in Las Vegas on this in January - just don't want to get nicked.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by phouchg
Any luck with the Amazon Employee code D008400. Crazy low rates in Las Vegas on this in January - just don't want to get nicked.
Holy smokes, that is one cheap AWD! When I checked with my regular Costco AWD a trip I wanted to take was $700. The Deloitte AWD brought it down to $360 (but wanted a Cost Control code), but the Amazon AWD is only $244.. What's the worst that happens? They deny your rental, right? I have a reservation with National so I'll fall back on that, but hot damn, that's cheap!

Edit: Annnnd now I see why.. It includes no mileage.

Last edited by xero9; Oct 19, 2018 at 5:55 pm Reason: New information found
Old Oct 24, 2018, 10:35 am

Programs: Hertz #1 Gold, Alamo Quicksilver, SW Rapid Rewards, Caesars Total Rewards Platinum
Originally Posted by xero9

Edit: Annnnd now I see why.. It includes no mileage.
Huh - I just booked it and it shows unlimited mileage.

Oh well, YMMV (literally!)
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA 2MM, DL 1MM, Marriott PLAT, AVIS CHRMn Club, NATIONAL Exec Elite
Super cheap in lax and las . T111949

AWD: T111949

WorldWide Service Company, no hiccups
Old Nov 7, 2018, 7:18 pm

Hi; Wondering if anyone has tried the Bombardier code recently (c302100)?

I need a car at LAX for a couple of weeks in March (3/3 to 3/17) and it shows a great rate- $273 for a full size for two weeks, $400 including all taxes and fees. But of course I don't want to be embarrassed or hassled. I am a Preferred member, so in theory I can just waltz out to the parking lot and jump in the car. Has anyone had any trouble recently?
Old Nov 9, 2018, 7:43 pm

Programs: Avis - PP, Bonvoy - Plat, BA - Bro, Hilton - Dia, Miles&More - FTL, Skywards - Sil, Sixt - Plat
Originally Posted by kumagoro
I am a Preferred member, so in theory I can just waltz out to the parking lot and jump in the car. Has anyone had any trouble recently?
I can't speak about LAX, but a couple of times this past year at LHR, instead of my bay number being on the preferred screen, it says "Go to office" and usually it's my drivers licence that they want to double check - I do keep expecting them to ask for something related to AWD though!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 7:47 pm

Programs: Avis - PP, Bonvoy - Plat, BA - Bro, Hilton - Dia, Miles&More - FTL, Skywards - Sil, Sixt - Plat
This is probably a tall ask, but can only find cars at LHR on 23 Dec to 26th Dec if I use N744400, and it's coming in at close to Ł300 for a little Fiat 500.

Any other AWD (including other airlines like Lufthansa) is saying no cars available at all.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 3:40 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Mackle
This is probably a tall ask, but can only find cars at LHR on 23 Dec to 26th Dec if I use N744400, and it's coming in at close to Ł300 for a little Fiat 500.

Any other AWD (including other airlines like Lufthansa) is saying no cars available at all.
Grab it. They’re sold out all over the London area.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

Grab it. They’re sold out all over the London area.
It's looking like I don't have much of a choice
Old Nov 18, 2018, 4:17 am

Programs: British airways
I always use the Hilton Hhonours code but had read that the tie up had ended. Still, I tried it today and it worked.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 12:44 pm

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by kumagoro
Hi; Wondering if anyone has tried the Bombardier code recently (c302100)?

I need a car at LAX for a couple of weeks in March (3/3 to 3/17) and it shows a great rate- $273 for a full size for two weeks, $400 including all taxes and fees. But of course I don't want to be embarrassed or hassled. I am a Preferred member, so in theory I can just waltz out to the parking lot and jump in the car. Has anyone had any trouble recently?
Used 3x in the last 2 weeks the BBD code at LAX. No issues. I am preferred, and had to go into the office to check my card once.

Used Select and Go on the last and no issues. YMMV
Old Nov 20, 2018, 12:50 pm

Has anyone used the Bomabardier code at LAS? I'm wondering if I should risk it. The discount is great

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.