Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Can one enter Avis Preferred (President's Club) Number if booked through third party?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can one enter Avis Preferred (President's Club) Number if booked through third party?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2022, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

Booked car some time ago through third party - autoslash.
In Kona.

Used autoslash as that was the cheapest option at the time.
Cheaper than Price Line.
Cheaper than Costco.
Cheaper than Southwest Airlines web site (we are arriving form HNL to KOA on Southwest Airlines, this coming Fri Nov 11).

But can I add the Avis Preferred Number which I just added a few minutes ago- then with my status with Air Canada- got President's level of membership

Avis said no. Would Autoslash be able to add the Avis Preferred number - want to get the benefits of the upgraded status.
Or would the local car rental desk at KOA add my Avis Preferred number.

Of note, Avis is sold out at Kona International Airport this coming Friday.
Old Nov 5, 2022, 3:45 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
Booked car some time ago through third party - autoslash.
In Kona.

Used autoslash as that was the cheapest option at the time.
Cheaper than Price Line.
Cheaper than Costco.
Cheaper than Southwest Airlines web site (we are arriving form HNL to KOA on Southwest Airlines, this coming Fri Nov 11).

But can I add the Avis Preferred Number which I just added a few minutes ago- then with my status with Air Canada- got President's level of membership

Avis said no. Would Autoslash be able to add the Avis Preferred number - want to get the benefits of the upgraded status.
Or would the local car rental desk at KOA add my Avis Preferred number.

Of note, Avis is sold out at Kona International Airport this coming Friday.
If it was a pay-at-counter reservation, you could have added your Preferred number at the time of booking. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to add it after the fact.

For a prepaid reservation, it’s not possible to add a Preferred number at or after booking.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.