Wiki Posts
Search

Chairman Valet During Covid

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2021, 7:54 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Chairman Valet During Covid

IMO, the second most valuable benefit of CHM is the return valet service, since I usually travel with bags. During COVID, I've found some locations refuse to provide a valet, which is extremely disappointing. Anyone else have any to add to the list?

LAX - Provides valet
SMF - Provides valet
DFW - Refuses
DEN - Provides valet
PHL - Refuses
Old Apr 24, 2021, 9:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Agreed that it's disappointing, but I can't imagine exposing employees to this risk, given that there is no opportunity to disinfect the vehicle between hand off and entry.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by Often1
Agreed that it's disappointing, but I can't imagine exposing employees to this risk, given that there is no opportunity to disinfect the vehicle between hand off and entry.
There is no increased risk from short exposures like this. Even the CDC defines close contact as >15 minutes within 6 feet.
IAHtraveler and JetAway like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.