Wiki Posts
Search

Avis @ YYZ

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Avis @ YYZ

I've been renting cars on a weekly basis on/off at YYZ for the last few years. I noticed last year, the app started allowing you to flip through and choose what car you wanted before hitting confirm. The last 6 months, it seems that 'feature' has gone away, and it only ever just shows me "confirm". It was a handy thing to look at while I'm still waiting to get off my flight to see what's available as quite often at YYZ, there isn't a lot or any selection at all for the Avis Preferred Select and Go.

Is it just me or is it the location has taken away that feature? The aisle for Select & Go is still there, so I generally always walk through it on my way to whatever they've assigned me. (And yes, before anyone asks -- I'm Avis Preferred Plus).

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.