Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Thank you for choosing [Brand] - we promise our systems work

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2019, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Has anyone else had a hard time getting their amazon credit? I'm not a regular Avis user but did my past 2 rentals with them due to the amazon promotion. Now they are claiming that I "didn't do it right" and that I won't be getting my amazon credit. They require a screenshot of my reservation process. Why would anyone screenshot their reservation process as they are making it? Pretty disappointed in the customer service response - but I suppose if they don't see it in the system then it is what it is.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 9:31 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

What Avis AWD (discount code) did your reservation confirmation and/or final receipt show? Note that you can request a receipt from Avis here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.