Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Any way to get quick 255 Avis Preferred Points w/o rental?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2019, 11:36 am
Original Poster

I'm securing a reservation for a 4-day trip next week and according to Avis' website, I'm only 255 Preferred Points away from a free day rental. I'd love to be able to apply that to my upcoming reservation. Does anyone know of a quick way to score a small amount of Avis points that would post to my account in the next several days? I mostly rent vehicles in San Francisco (for weekend road trips) and it's rare to get a quote for such a low redemption here. I know that redemption values fluctuate based on who knows what but it usually indicates that I'm like 5k short of any kind of reward so I'd love to try and take advantage of this opportunity.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 1:23 am

[Never mind]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.