why am i on the do not rent list

Old Dec 11, 18, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: big 4 cab company
why am i on the do not rent list

i was trying to rent a vechile from avis and they said that i was on the donot rent list no once they told me that i took care of it right then and there.now today i was trying to rent now its the same thing but there saying now that i caint cuz i had a dui.i never had a dui in my life diont even drink as u can see i spend a lot of money wit this company im jus trying to figure things out so i can rent again thank u and god bless
Old Dec 11, 18, 3:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You need to address your concerns with Avis. Clearly someone with a name the same or close to yours and perhaps a date of birth which is similar or close has a DUI. The only way to clear this up is with Avis.

Not to be critical, but when you do, please make certain that someone proofreads your note to Avis. The harder it is to follow, the less chance there is of clearing this up.
Auto Enthusiast and m907 like this.
Old Dec 12, 18, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by Often1 View Post
Not to be critical, but when you do, please make certain that someone proofreads your note to Avis. The harder it is to follow, the less chance there is of clearing this up.
Seconded.
Old Dec 12, 18, 6:01 am
vga

Programs: yes
Yes, i too think Avis is the right way to go.
Old Dec 12, 18, 6:46 am

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
I had a mental breakdown trying to read the OP's post.
Old Dec 14, 18, 3:11 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
If contacting Avis you might find it helpful to use proper spelling and grammar.
Old Dec 15, 18, 12:13 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Welcome to FlyerTalk. Please don't take the grammarian pile-on personally. That said, it is good advice to use your best writing in business communication.
dougzz and IAHtraveler like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: