Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Anyone ever rent the Ford Transit 12-Passenger Vehicle?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2018, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

- Anyone ever rent the 12 passenger Vehicle from Avis or Budget (Ford Transit or similar)?
- Do all the seats go down? Seem to online, but unsure if there are different trims that would change that
- Any idea if its the Low Roof (LR), Mid Roof (MR), or High Roof (HR)?
Old Sep 8, 2018, 5:34 pm

Programs: National Exec, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Diamond, TR Diamond
I’ve rented one a couple of times. Once with National and once at another company I don’t remember who. I think they are all low top and the seats do not fold down at all. We had a tough time with luggage because there was no room in they back.
Old Sep 8, 2018, 10:11 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Agree with above. Had one twice and they're lownroof and immobile seats. You canNOT take cargo of any decent size .and luggage is even tough as the space behind the last row is tight!
xfire22 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.