Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2005, 1:56 pm

The Ralph's code still works.
Old Feb 26, 2005, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by detouring
I have not been able to find a way to enter a coupon code after many attempts.
You can't do it. You can only enter a BCD code. Just make the rez. and take the coupon with you when you rent the car. They'll accept it if it's applicable.

Phil
Old Feb 26, 2005, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've found the best discounts by using the Entertainment Book coupons.

Phil
Old Mar 5, 2005, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

20% off entertainment book coupon gave me a rate of $102/week + taxes/fees for a mid size in Maui and $137 + taxes/fees for a full size in Kona. Lowest rates I've seen, except maybe at priceline (can you say 'no cancelation or changes'?).
Old Mar 15, 2005, 7:03 am
Suspended

This May Be Of Help....

I am going to rent a standard car for a week from TUS to PHX and input the Entertainment 20% off coupon BCD code and although it gave me a discount, it was closer to 15%.

I then found the following webpage, and although it says that one gets a 15% discount on a weekly rental, but I think mine was higher.

In my case it carries 1,500 UA miles, as well, although the inital United webpage seems to indicate only 500 UA FF miles. The clincher was that at least for my car class, there was no drop charge!!

Base cost for my 7 day rental is only $140 with the United special offer.

Hope this helps..

-----------------------------------------------------

Budget

Earn triple miles on Budget rentals

Dates: Now through December 15, 2005
Offer: Earn triple miles, that’s 150 miles per day* on all qualifying Budget rentals that include a Saturday night. You can also save up to 10% on daily and weekend rentals or 15% on weekly rentals.
Get started now: Visit Budget. Be sure to use BCD# U072802 at time of rental to receive your triple miles and savings.

Terms and conditions: *For rentals up to five days. Earn 500 miles for rentals of five days and longer. Offer valid from January 1 through December 15, 2005, at participating Budget airport and neighborhood locations in the U.S. and is subject to availability. Some locations may limit discount offer to certain vehicle classes. A Saturday night stay is required. Discount applies to time and mileage portion of the rental charge only. Holiday and other blackout dates apply. Twenty-four hour advance reservation is required. Taxes, concession recovery fee, customer facility charge ($10/contract in CA) and other surcharges may apply. Offer may not be combined with any other discounted rate or promotional offer. Vehicle must be returned to renting location, except where otherwise permitted. Local rental and age requirements apply. Budget features Lincoln, Mercury and other fine Ford vehicles.

http://www.united.com/page/article/0...00.html#Budget

-------------------------------------------------------

Save up to 15% and Earn Triple Miles

Save up to 10% on daily and weekend rentals or 15% on weekly rentals with Budget. And now through 12/15/05, you can earn triple miles (150 miles per day for rentals up to 4 days and 1,500 miles for rentals 5 days and longer).

No matter what kind of vehicle you need, you'll find it at Budget. You'll get to choose from a large selection of cars, at the most convenient airport locations. And you'll enjoy the great value and service you expect from Budget.

Offer valid at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S. and Canada through 12/15/05. Subject to complete Terms and Conditions below.

Terms & Conditions

Offer valid from 12/1/04-12/15/05 at participating Budget airport and neighborhood locations in the U.S. and is subject to availability. Some locations may limit discount offer to certain vehicle classes. A Saturday night stay is required. Discount applies to time and mileage portion of the rental charge only. Holiday and other blackout dates apply. Twenty-four hour advance reservation is required. Taxes, concession recovery fee, customer facility charge ($10/contract in CA) and other surcharges may apply. Offer may not be combined with any other discounted rate or promotional offer. Vehicle must be returned to renting location, except where otherwise permitted. Local rental and age requirements apply. Budget features Lincoln, Mercury and other fine Ford vehicles.

http://www.budget.com/partners/united.html

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; Mar 15, 2005 at 7:08 am
Old Mar 18, 2005, 11:29 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by philemer
I've found the best discounts by using the Entertainment Book coupons.

Phil
I agree. The 20% off a weekly rental coupon has given me the best rates on my last two weekly rentals. It appears you have to hand over the coupon at check in/check out to get it to price correctly.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 7:59 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Price Change

On the budget website I was quoted $280.00 for a weekly rental.
I waited a minute and went through the process again to see if the price would change, it didn't until the third time I tried. Now the price showed $250.00. It may be worth a second or third pass to see if the price changes when booking. F.Y.I.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by Jeeves
I agree. The 20% off a weekly rental coupon has given me the best rates on my last two weekly rentals. It appears you have to hand over the coupon at check in/check out to get it to price correctly.
Get the best Entertainment rate by double-dipping: Use the 20% discount and the $20 coupon.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 4:15 pm

I use this one: X765400, with great success at 25% off.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by todd-r
I use this one: X765400, with great success at 25% off.
would you care to explain from which organization this BCD is for ? tkx.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by philemer
20% off entertainment book coupon gave me a rate of $102/week + taxes/fees for a mid size in Maui and $137 + taxes/fees for a full size in Kona. Lowest rates I've seen, except maybe at priceline (can you say 'no cancelation or changes'?).

I'll need a rental car in Los Angeles for one week. Do you think can you kindly email me the entertainment's Budget weekly rental discount code ? It would be very very appreciated.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
I am going to rent a standard car for a week from TUS to PHX and input the Entertainment 20% off coupon BCD code and although it gave me a discount, it was closer to 15%.

I then found the following webpage, and although it says that one gets a 15% discount on a weekly rental, but I think mine was higher.

In my case it carries 1,500 UA miles, as well, although the inital United webpage seems to indicate only 500 UA FF miles. The clincher was that at least for my car class, there was no drop charge!!

Base cost for my 7 day rental is only $140 with the United special offer.

Hope this helps.. VERY helpful-thank you NJUPINTHE AIR!I Am looking to rent a convertible and most of the coupons are only good up to a full size
(a PS added on 4/3/05)-UsingNJUPINTHEAIR's link(thanks again)I just reserved a convertible in FLL for less than $40 a day!And triple miles!

-----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by bigguyinpasadena; Apr 3, 2005 at 12:12 pm
Old Apr 5, 2005, 10:24 am
Suspended

BigGuy and all others concerned,

I completed my rental and instead of the stated 15% that I was supposed to receive over the regular rates, it came to 27.7% !!! That is why it was better than the 20% coupon from the Entertainment Book.

Now, hopefully, I will receive the 1,500 United miles for the 5 days or longer rental!

I will keep you all posted.

Of course, YMMV when using this code.

Good luck!
Old Jun 27, 2005, 11:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
Talking BCD code W116168 saved me a ton for Hawaii Res

I have a 7 day intermediste rental for $159.75 base rate with BCD Rate Code W116168

www.wailuabay.com booked the res for me, and recd an budget.com email and have been able to update the res successfully. The original budget.com rate was $229.xx, so this discount is hefty. Cheaper than what Priceline would offer, and Hotwire.!
Old Sep 9, 2005, 7:38 pm

Do you know exactly where W116168 comes from?

Do you have to show any sort of ID or coupon to claim this rate?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.