Wiki Posts
Search

Booking with Preferred account but I'm President

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2014, 2:26 am
Original Poster

Cool Booking with Preferred account but I'm President

Good morning to all ^

I messed up when I booked a prepaid rate with avis for 6 days in Chicago, so I booked through a Preferred Account and not through my President account...
can I check in with the President card to have the 2nd driver included and hoping a car upgrade?

It seems that inside the confirmation email there is not my preferred number... and I can't add the reservation inside the president account because this feature is missing.

Any experience?

Thx
Old May 4, 2014, 3:56 pm

Programs: Lufthansa Senator with 1 */Hilton Diamond for Life / Starwood Gold for Life /Marriott Platinum
I hold Preferred Plus First, which is the old name for "Presidents" and I rent at MXP regularly, I have no problems asking for a second driver inclusive in the price. Also, MXP customer service is excellent, I almost always get a much better car that that I reserved.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by maxduke
I hold Preferred Plus First, which is the old name for "Presidents" and I rent at MXP regularly, I have no problems asking for a second driver inclusive in the price. Also, MXP customer service is excellent, I almost always get a much better car that that I reserved.
Hi Max
thank you for your reply, unfortunately I didn't received the notification of this thread

I hope that in Chicago the customer service will be excellent too ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.