Wiki Posts
Search

Free to Get Away Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2012, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM/PM, HH LT <>, Amex Plat
Free to Get Away Promotion

Anyone get this? I don't remember signing up for it but received 9 certs / reward days in the mail. Coupon # TUPA137 (certificate required)

Conditions: Max 4 certs per rental, good for group A through E (full size), good for 'intended recipient' but no identifying info on the certs for probably transferable, taxes and all those irritating fees not covered. No weekend restrictions that I can find.

What if I needed a mini van? Could I use a coupon and buy up? I know, I should ask reservations about that.

Jim
Old Oct 10, 2012, 2:31 pm

Programs: DL-MM/FC/FO AA-EXP/MM Starwood-Platinum Marriott-Platinum Hilton-Gold Hyatt-Diamond
My "Free to Get Away" certificates have coupon code TUPA135 and are only usable at the rate of 1 per rental

I did not realize that they had different flavors of awards for the same promotion.

TW
Old Oct 10, 2012, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM/PM, HH LT <>, Amex Plat
Interesting.

I searched FT / Avis under the coupon code but got no results. Googling "Free to get away promotion" pulls up some old FT threads - very confusing but welcome. Glad now I didn't accrue mileage from Avis rentals but it's more a matter of dumb luck and not knowing how to enter the FF# !

Jim
Old Oct 10, 2012, 7:02 pm

I also believe they're tied to your Wizard #.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.