Vancouver YVR airport avis location

Old Sep 6, 2011, 4:43 am
Original Poster

Vancouver YVR airport avis location

Does anyone know where the Avis lot is at Vancouver airport? On the website it says to approach the desk in arrivals, then the cars are parked outside the terminal. That cannot be right? I have read the lot is not 'in the terminal' - do I need to get a bus there?

Cheers.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 10:58 am

Programs: FB Gold Privilege
A lot of SA locations will meet you with the car curbside. Not sure about YVR.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No bus - just walk across the road to parking garage - Avis is the first one there unless smth changed very recently.
Old Sep 8, 2011, 11:48 am
Original Poster

So do I go direct to where the garage is or is the counter inside the terminal building (international)?
Old Sep 8, 2011, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DG55
So do I go direct to where the garage is or is the counter inside the terminal building (international)?
counters are inside the garage (and it won't take you more that 2 min to get there)
Old Sep 9, 2011, 3:30 am
Original Poster

Great, thanks.

So I've never been to Vancouver before, will it be obvious where the garage is, do I literally come out the door and see it, is there any signage? Again this will be international terminal.

Sorry to be so specific, just want to be 100% organised for when I arrive. Cheers!
Old Sep 9, 2011, 7:22 am

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
Follow the signs. They will take you down to the lowest level, past the hotel shuttles, and across the street. It is a 2 minute walk.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.