Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avis First, President's Club & Chairman's Club

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2018, 6:46 am

According to the EU Preferred program (i.e. Preferred -> Preferred Plus -> President's Circle) standings, does anyone know if there's any higher level standing, maybe available by invitation only?
I've been solid PC for the last two years with an average 50 rentals /year
Old Nov 30, 2018, 8:00 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Welcome to FlyerTalk.

Avis does not supply Chairman’s Club coverage outside of the US, and perhaps a few locations in Canada.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 2:44 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Has anything changed for Chairman regarding pickup/dropoff?
Attached Images  
Old Mar 26, 2019, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Why would anyone pay $25 for this?
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:08 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Not on a whole. I've had LAS a few times decline a drive because they are short staffed SAN also said the airport now prohibits this practice and forces one to take the bus. Their bus setup is one of the worst, which makes this ultra-painful.

Originally Posted by m907
Why would anyone pay $25 for this?
With lots of luggage (trade show booth parts that don't easily roll) or with a family with kids (carseat/pack & play, etc) make this worth well over $25 IMO. And if one is in a crunch for time, it can be the factor in making your flight instead of taking the bus that makes 3 stops before your terminal.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
With lots of luggage (trade show booth parts that don't easily roll) or with a family with kids (carseat/pack & play, etc) make this worth well over $25 IMO. And if one is in a crunch for time, it can be the factor in making your flight instead of taking the bus that makes 3 stops before your terminal.
I suppose it could be worthwhile in those circumstances but only for large airports where shuttles are required. I'm frequently at PIT where the rental car garage is literally about 100 feet from the terminal. DCA is relatively close too.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 9:32 am

Programs: BA GGL, Avis Chairmans Club & Many others
Hi guys, just received my Avis Chairman's Club pack in the mail, I'm also a Avis Presidents Club member for life. Should anyone have any questions just let me know.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 6:44 pm

Executive Elite vs. Chairman Club?

Hey,

1st time posting, has anyone gone from Chairman (Avis) to Exec Elite (Alamo) and found services comparable? I have been Chairman status for sometime with Avis and Alamo is competing aggressively for our corporate account business and as of lately, I feel as if Chairman status is like Exec Elite, difficult without feeling pretentious having to educate some of the Avis counter staff on what Chairman club benefits offer. Alamo has put a good enough deal on the table to compete with Avis strongly.

Any feedback appreciated and thank you!
Old Dec 27, 2019, 7:38 pm

Whoa, hold on. Executive Elite and other status is with National. Alamo has no such thing.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
Whoa, hold on. Executive Elite and other status is with National. Alamo has no such thing.
Alamo is part of the National brand, which is part of Enterprise. They allow (so I am told), with Executive Elite they allow usage across their brands for rental usage. This is why we are looking at them, Avis is fixed on that brand alone, for corporate rentals. But Alamo, National & Enterprise open up more car availability.
Old Dec 28, 2019, 4:00 am

Originally Posted by cmyM3
Alamo is part of the National brand, which is part of Enterprise. They allow (so I am told), with Executive Elite they allow usage across their brands for rental usage. This is why we are looking at them, Avis is fixed on that brand alone, for corporate rentals. But Alamo, National & Enterprise open up more car availability.
I'm also confused about this, but if Enterprise Holdings is offering elite status across all brands and the price is comparable I think it's a no brainer for National alone. National is the best of the best in terms of car selection and elite perks.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2020, 9:49 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
What ways are there to get Chairman status with Avis?
Old Feb 9, 2020, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by cmyM3
How do you use your executive elite status on Alamo? How would it work? They don't have an aisle.

And there supposed is Drive Alliance so you earned across the 3 but that has never been implemented for Alamo.
Old May 23, 2020, 12:35 pm

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
How are The NYC locations (Manhattan not airport) at in terms of delivering upgrades for Chairman? Obviously inventory is limited and fairly opaque. Any location better than others?
Old Sep 28, 2020, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by mttech
Hi guys, just received my Avis Chairman's Club pack in the mail, I'm also a Avis Presidents Club member for life. Should anyone have any questions just let me know.
What the best way to get this Avis PC/CC?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.