Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Lounge in Bogota

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 4:09 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
I gave her a REALLY big eye roll and walked out. That was my recourse .

I wanted to go to the diamond lounge cuz I've never been in there, and I've read they have actual food instead of just snacks. When I was turned down, I went to the food court BK lol.

Came back like 30 mins later and like a robot she greets me and takes a full 30 seconds before she even looks at me to realize that she had already spoken to me before.

Gotta say, as much as I like AV, they've disappointed me a couple times this week.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 4:12 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by drvannostren
I gave her a REALLY big eye roll and walked out. That was my recourse .

I wanted to go to the diamond lounge cuz I've never been in there, and I've read they have actual food instead of just snacks. When I was turned down, I went to the food court BK lol.

Came back like 30 mins later and like a robot she greets me and takes a full 30 seconds before she even looks at me to realize that she had already spoken to me before.

Gotta say, as much as I like AV, they've disappointed me a couple times this week.
I am *A Gold now and travelling on a J reward ticket to GRU in Feb. Any idea whether I can get in?
Old Jan 3, 2016, 11:43 am
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
I have an update on the above.

Flew BOG BGI on 30 Dec on a paid Y ticket but got upgraded to J with some coupons that had been sleeping in my account

So I approached the Diamond lounge now with a J boarding pass and with *G card

She looked down a list of names and there I was along with my friend. She highlighted us in pink. "Right we are entering." I thought to myself, but it was a list of people to NOT let in.

So over to the regular lounge for us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.