[email protected] discontinued: Other options for help?

Old Aug 17, 2023, 5:57 pm

I need to contact them too, which 800 number is best to call? There seem to be several in several countries.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 6:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by peter10
I need to contact them too, which 800 number is best to call? There seem to be several in several countries.
I used their US one: 800-284-2622
Old Aug 17, 2023, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
This!

And toll free with skype.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Thanks
Old Aug 18, 2023, 4:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by CkCrunch
This is terrible news. I would sometimes still buy miles if there's a near-term use, but won't do it again, would rather pay more miles on another *A carrier than gamble with LM.
Completely agree. Have watched this program with interest for quite awhile, but have never "bitten" and now I'm glad. Just seems like a train wreck. Fascinating what people will put up with to "get a deal"

Regards
nwflyboy likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 6:28 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by scubadu
Completely agree. Have watched this program with interest for quite awhile, but have never "bitten" and now I'm glad. Just seems like a train wreck. Fascinating what people will put up with to "get a deal"

Regards
To be fair, I have booked many AV awards and as long as the system showed and was able to book the flights, I have never had an issue.

I even had a UA flight to HKG cancel on me and change to a very unfavorable routing. I called AV who issued the award and they basically offered to switch my tickets to any *A routing I wanted. I chose BR and they rebooked me right away. They even booked me into a revenue fare and I earned miles on the flight
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 10:40 am

Has anyone had any luck getting Lifemiles to combine two separate tickets like they used to do? I just submitted a request on their new complaint form website. I will keep you updated on the process.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by carlosiah
Has anyone had any luck getting Lifemiles to combine two separate tickets like they used to do? I just submitted a request on their new complaint form website. I will keep you updated on the process.
Any further update on this so far. I am trying to do similar thing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.