Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No accrual when flying Aeromexico

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2022, 9:41 am
Original Poster

No accrual when flying Aeromexico

I've had several flights with Aeromexico and contacted Lifemiles in order to give them the flight info (Flight No, e-ticket, origin, destination and class). However after 9 months; Lifemiles told me Aeromexico failed to respond to Lifemiles and I haven't received any miles for Aeromexico flights.

Has anyone else had this issue? If this is the case, it seems flying Aeromexico is worthless for earning Lifemiles.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 8:36 am

Programs: Lifemiles, AAdvantage
AM will not give you lifemiles if you fly with them. AV has warned about that as old as 2018.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Etheereal
AM will not give you lifemiles if you fly with them. AV has warned about that as old as 2018.
I previously have earned miles through Aeromexico. Lifemiles submited the request but Aeromexico never responded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.